Rob Greenlee of “Spreaker” Speaks with Matt Cundill on the ‘Sound Off’ Podcast
Rob Greenlee is the Head of Content at Spreaker. Recently, I spoke with him on a panel at the Conclave Radio Learning Conference in Minneapolis. At the end of the session, the moderator and panelists all felt we had a few more things we could have gotten to if time had permitted. No worries. That’s what podcast is for!
Rob and I spoke about some of the things radio does well with podcast, and some of the things they don’t do well. We catch up with some of the podcast headlines that have dominated over the past few months, including Apple releasing metrics, Soundcloud’s woes, and whether Spotify is a contender or pretender in podcast.
I also invite the program director of 93X, Derek Madden and his podcast co-host from KCBS Matt Kolski to talk about their podcast, The Toy Department. This is one of many podcasts “Made by Radio”. More have been posted here. bit.ly/2w6Lqfl
“Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios in…
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018