Jason Roberts Resurfaces at Edmonton’s BEAR
It took me 20 years but I have finally landed at the station I’ve always wanted to work at. Friends, I’m stoked to share with you that I’m joining Edmonton’s Best Rock 100.3 The Bear on a part time basis. My first on-air shift is Monday, August 14th at 10:00 am.
Jason, who was doing mornings at Edmonton’s Up, was let go almost two years ago.
Best of Luck Jason, from your friends at PSR
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- Vancouver’s Radio Traffic Man Neil O’Brien dies
- Chuck Chandler dies in Victoria
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Aug. 28 – Nov. 26 2017
- Bell Media Confirms Local Radio & TV Layoffs
- David Bray’s PPM Demo Breakouts .. VANCOUVER Nov. 2017
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Dave Sheldon Leaves Pulse 107.7 for Evenings on Sportsnet…