Jason Roberts Resurfaces at Edmonton’s BEAR
It took me 20 years but I have finally landed at the station I’ve always wanted to work at. Friends, I’m stoked to share with you that I’m joining Edmonton’s Best Rock 100.3 The Bear on a part time basis. My first on-air shift is Monday, August 14th at 10:00 am.
Jason, who was doing mornings at Edmonton’s Up, was let go almost two years ago.
Best of Luck Jason, from your friends at PSR
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- No More Shaw4/Corus Deal Stinks!, by Harvey Oberfeld
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- TSN 1040 new lineup has been announced
- Possible changes coming to Z?
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- After 66 Years, Live TV Hydroplane Racing at Seattle’s
- CBC’s Rick Cluff Recovering from Heart Surgery