Jason Roberts Resurfaces at Edmonton’s BEAR
It took me 20 years but I have finally landed at the station I’ve always wanted to work at. Friends, I’m stoked to share with you that I’m joining Edmonton’s Best Rock 100.3 The Bear on a part time basis. My first on-air shift is Monday, August 14th at 10:00 am.
Jason, who was doing mornings at Edmonton’s Up, was let go almost two years ago.
Best of Luck Jason, from your friends at PSR
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully…