Pattison’s CIFM transmitter burns to the ground near Ashcroft
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Engineers were in the area today to survey the damage, which is substantial.
The station has been serving the area with news and information for over 30 years, and efforts will now begin to rebuild the site.
The transmitter broadcast on frequency 95.3, and was located on Elephant Hill.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo