Pattison’s CIFM transmitter burns to the ground near Ashcroft
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Engineers were in the area today to survey the damage, which is substantial.
The station has been serving the area with news and information for over 30 years, and efforts will now begin to rebuild the site.
The transmitter broadcast on frequency 95.3, and was located on Elephant Hill.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver