Ramsey: Will The Curtain Come Down On Movie Theaters?
In his latest Media Unplugged, Mark Ramsey asserts that it will take more than big screens, reserve seats, and gourmet food to save theaters. And he says there’s stark evidence that the New York Times can’t save the newspaper industry. In this episode of Media Unplugged, Tom Asacker and Mark Ramsey go inside what’s really going on in media.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- Vancouver’s Radio Traffic Man Neil O’Brien dies
- Chuck Chandler dies in Victoria
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Aug. 28 – Nov. 26 2017
- Bell Media Confirms Local Radio & TV Layoffs
- David Bray’s PPM Demo Breakouts .. VANCOUVER Nov. 2017
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Dave Sheldon Leaves Pulse 107.7 for Evenings on Sportsnet…