Ramsey: Will The Curtain Come Down On Movie Theaters?
In his latest Media Unplugged, Mark Ramsey asserts that it will take more than big screens, reserve seats, and gourmet food to save theaters. And he says there’s stark evidence that the New York Times can’t save the newspaper industry. In this episode of Media Unplugged, Tom Asacker and Mark Ramsey go inside what’s really going on in media.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Brent Shearer Out at CTV Vancouver
- PPM Radio Ratings .. Vancouver Feb. 27-May 28 2017
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver
- Victoria Radio Spring Ratings…
- Updates to some radio news