Ramsey: Will The Curtain Come Down On Movie Theaters?
In his latest Media Unplugged, Mark Ramsey asserts that it will take more than big screens, reserve seats, and gourmet food to save theaters. And he says there’s stark evidence that the New York Times can’t save the newspaper industry. In this episode of Media Unplugged, Tom Asacker and Mark Ramsey go inside what’s really going on in media.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully…