Ramsey: Will The Curtain Come Down On Movie Theaters?
In his latest Media Unplugged, Mark Ramsey asserts that it will take more than big screens, reserve seats, and gourmet food to save theaters. And he says there’s stark evidence that the New York Times can’t save the newspaper industry. In this episode of Media Unplugged, Tom Asacker and Mark Ramsey go inside what’s really going on in media.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- No More Shaw4/Corus Deal Stinks!, by Harvey Oberfeld
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- TSN 1040 new lineup has been announced
- Possible changes coming to Z?
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- After 66 Years, Live TV Hydroplane Racing at Seattle’s
- CBC’s Rick Cluff Recovering from Heart Surgery