Victoria Radio Spring Ratings…
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS Victoria CTRL
Source: Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey February 27, 2017 – April 23, 2017
Demographic: A12+ Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM 19.7 81.5 +1.7
CKKQFM 14.4 67.9 -0.3
CFAX 10.1 52.4 +0.7
CIOCFM(The Ocean) 6.7 43.7 +0.5
CJZNFM (The Zone) 6.2 45.2 -1.8
CHBEFM (KOOL) 5.5 45.8 -1.0
CHTTFM (KiSS) 2.6 26.6 -1.2
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Universe: 343,560 Spring 2017
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Don Shafer Leaves Roundhouse Radio …
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- BREAKING: Roundhouse Radio 98.3 has a New Owner
- Nobody Was Listening, Now everyone’s talking…
- Corus Radio Turfs Ottawa Music Host on Eve of 30…
- Cheryl Bloxham Leaving CTV Vancouver Island
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- How would you like to live in Victoria and Manage a…
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News
- Coast-to-Coast AM Moves to Vancouver’s AM 1410