Victoria Radio Spring Ratings…
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS Victoria CTRL
Source: Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey February 27, 2017 – April 23, 2017
Demographic: A12+ Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM 19.7 81.5 +1.7
CKKQFM 14.4 67.9 -0.3
CFAX 10.1 52.4 +0.7
CIOCFM(The Ocean) 6.7 43.7 +0.5
CJZNFM (The Zone) 6.2 45.2 -1.8
CHBEFM (KOOL) 5.5 45.8 -1.0
CHTTFM (KiSS) 2.6 26.6 -1.2
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Universe: 343,560 Spring 2017
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully…