Ian Jessop is back, with ‘Cannabis Health Radio’ Podcast
You can’t keep a good man down, at least not for long, especially when it comes to an experienced broadcast Journalist, like Ian Jessop.
Former CFAX Talk Show host Ian Jessop, has just announced the launch of his Podcast and website called Cannabis Health Radio, a podcast on medical cannabis with his co-host Corrie Yelland, a woman he used to interview once a month, when he was doing his One on One Talk show on the Victoria radio station. Corrie was given four months to live after refusing radiation for her cancer, then after much research, made her own cannabis oil and six months later was declared cancer free.
Cannabis Health Radio is a podcast with a purpose: to inform listeners of the many health benefits of medical cannabis. We do this through interviews with experts on medical cannabis, as well as by sharing powerful stories from people all over the world who have successfully dealt with health challenges by using medical cannabis. Helping people help themselves is our mission.
Listen to the first Podcast HERE
Like his page on, Facebook
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver