Ian Jessop is back, with ‘Cannabis Health Radio’ Podcast
You can’t keep a good man down, at least not for long, especially when it comes to an experienced broadcast Journalist, like Ian Jessop.
Former CFAX Talk Show host Ian Jessop, has just announced the launch of his Podcast and website called Cannabis Health Radio, a podcast on medical cannabis with his co-host Corrie Yelland, a woman he used to interview once a month, when he was doing his One on One Talk show on the Victoria radio station. Corrie was given four months to live after refusing radiation for her cancer, then after much research, made her own cannabis oil and six months later was declared cancer free.
Cannabis Health Radio is a podcast with a purpose: to inform listeners of the many health benefits of medical cannabis. We do this through interviews with experts on medical cannabis, as well as by sharing powerful stories from people all over the world who have successfully dealt with health challenges by using medical cannabis. Helping people help themselves is our mission.
Listen to the first Podcast HERE
Like his page on, Facebook
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- More on the Imminent Death of Roundhouse Radio