Position: Weekend Show Host
Reports to: Program Director
Station: CKEA – 95.7 CRUZ FM
Application Deadline: Sept 25th, 2015
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
Everybody’s working FOR the weekend, so why not be their host! 95.7 CRUZ FM is looking for a personality who not only gets our amazing puns, but who also lives to be on-air for the weekends and interacting with Edmontonians. Do you have a story to tell? Are your weekends free? We’re looking for you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver The “Insert your name here” Show Saturday, Sunday & stat holidays
- Voice Tracking as required
- Personal appearances, remotes and other events
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- You’re able to keep up the spirit of CRUZ FM going on the weekend both on air, on the phones, online with our social channels and with CRUZ App.
- You recognize you’re on air breaks are precious and never waste them.
- Working knowledge of Radio programs (we use Wide Orbit & Adobe by the way)
- You must be a team player with a great attitude on air and in our halls
- Engage our audience. Tell local stories that include you and make Edmonton the star!
- Social Media Samurai!
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Send Demo and resume to:
Harvard Broadcasting Edmonton
Please put “Working for the Weekends” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
When applying for this position, please say you saw this ad on Puget Sound Radio. Thanks