Report on CBC by Brian Lilley of RebelMedia
Brian Lilley of the Rebel.media gives us this report
Every corporate culture takes its cues from the top.
At the top of the CBC sits Hubert Lacroix.
Maybe this situation could have been dealt with sooner if he wasn’t so arrogant.
Back in 2013, based on a tip, I filed a FOI request about sexual harassment at the CBC.
One of the documents quoted a staffer as saying, “There are too many cases. I’m getting them mixed up in my mind.”
At the time, Lacroix waved off my findings and accused me of hunting up “innuendo.”
Is it realistic to think that this same man will finally clean up the CBC’s corrupt culture?
What do you think? Tell us in the comments!
JOIN TheRebel.media for more news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
READ Brian Lilley’s book CBC Exposed — it’s been called “the political book of the year”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Longtime Vancouver Radio Newsman Kerry Marshall…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Three Recent Departures in TV & Radio ..…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. May 27 – Aug. 25 2019
- Vista Radio Turfs Senior Management
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- David Bray’s Demographic Breakouts for…