Pam Stevens leaves radio, for now!?

Just in to PSR …

pamstevensImage

note from Pam Stevens

I am done at CFOX and for the time being, done with the city! I have accepted the position of Tour Leader with a company called Adventures Abroad. This broad has always been up for adventure so I can’t wait to start showing other people around places on this planet that I love.

I begin training in Hanoi on Feb 1st and will then be touring folks through South East Asia for the foreseeable future. 28 years and one month in the biz – give or take to account for a few stints of funemployment of course, but it’s been a blast! Time to tackle something new and maybe eventually build some media/podcasting/reporting into it once I’m comfortable with the new job.

Thank you all for the support. Maybe I’ll see you on the road??

Pam

Puget Sound Radio wishes you All the Best Pam in your new endeavour and please keep in touch…

earlier related story HERE

Published on January 18, 2015 at 12:07 pm by Voice Over

Comments

January 18, 2015 - 12:20 pm

BJ Doyle

Big congrats, Pam. You deserve every bit of success in this new (ad)venture!

January 19, 2015 - 6:14 am

Brad

Good luck Pam, sounds like a real blast ! We will miss you in Vancouver, that is for sure.

January 19, 2015 - 8:45 am

Don Lehn

…and I am one of the lucky ones to say I worked with you at a couple of stations !! Woot! ( For the record Z95 and JACK)

January 19, 2015 - 1:05 pm

Donovan

I’ve listened to Pam since the CKNW Eye in the Sky days, and had the pleasure of meeting her at a radio function this summer. With Pam, what you see is what you get! A fun-loving and personable person with a positive attitude who loves making friends, and yes, adventure! Its been a pleasure getting to know you, Pam. I am sure you will rock this new opportunity!

January 19, 2015 - 6:59 pm

Mike

WOW, congrats, remember her days at CKNW in the air and the fun her and Frosty would have, will miss her here in Vancouver

January 19, 2015 - 9:16 pm

David Russell

Good for you! I hope you’ll have an awesome time.

I had the pleasure and good fortune to work with you way back in the Channel 4 days – you were always a treasure. Have a great adventure (the travel bug is hard to ignore!).

January 21, 2015 - 6:08 pm

Jeremy Baker

She trained me when I started at CFOX. Stand Up person. Have a great adventure!

January 23, 2015 - 9:26 am

Casey White

Way to go Pam! Radio is one thing that will always stay in our blood, but there is always room for other passions. Knock ’em dead girl and get paid for the love of travel you have.

May 21, 2015 - 11:19 pm

mike

Right on ! you go girl, going to miss ya