by Jacqueline Sahagian
Wall St Cheat Sheet
April 18, 2014
Here’s a list of the highest paid actors on television, according to Forbes, which puts out an annual list of who makes the most acting on the small screen. The two highest paid actors on television in the past year both star on the same hit comedy, and while this year’s run-down is fairly similar to last year’s, a certain lady’s man from a recently ended sitcom has joined the ranks of the top ten.
The 2013 list, a part of Forbes’s annual Celebrity 100 ranking, was compiled by estimating the earnings of television actors between June 2012 and June 2013, and earnings from projects outside TV are counted towards those figures. For more on how the list is put together, see Forbes’s complete article. Without further ado, here’s the top nine actors who make the most on TV.
9. Michael C. Hall (Dexter)
8. Angus T. Jones (Two-and-a-Half Men)
7. Tim Allen (Last Man Standing)
6. Patrick Dempsey (Grey’s Anatomy)
5. Mark Harmon (NCIS)
4. Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother)
3. Ray Romano (Parenthood, Everybody Loves Raymond in syndication)
2. John Cryer (Two-and-a-Half Men)
1. Ashton Kutcher (Two-and-a Half Men)
More detail can be found at this link to the Wall St. Cheat Sheet