Bonnie versus Bonnie (Updated)
Canadian Doctors speak out and new Canada health Alliance
Follow on FB, Twitter, TG.Sign up for their newsletter.Watch Canadian Doctors Speak Out: 10 Reasons Not to be Afraid of Covid-19.Print off list of references and letter to doctor, family and friends.
The CANADA HEALTH ALLIANCE is a non-profit collaboration of medical doctors, nurses, chiropractors, naturopaths, pharmacists, and other healthcare practitioners from across Canada whose common goal is to protect the rights of our patients to access the highest quality healthcare available, continued freedom of choice, and autonomy through informed consent.
Our goal is to counter the misinformation, censorship, and coercion that is being used by Canadian public health “experts”, government agencies and our elected government representatives to target Canadians during the COVID crisis. These coercive measures have been used to insure acceptance of health policies that have undoubtedly caused physical and psychological harm, with no apparent health benefits. This damage, whether intentional or a result of incompetence, has involved individuals, families, communities, provinces, and the entire fabric of the Canadian nation.
We, as professionals informed by current research oppose these public health measures:
- COVID-19 vaccination with inadequately trialed, experimental gene-modifying products
- Mismanagement of hospitals and other medical facilities with unnecessary COVID restrictions
- The use of an inappropriate and misapplied test i.e. RT-PCR to determine policies
- Lockdowns of businesses
- Closure of churches and other places of worship
- Closure of facilities such as schools, daycares, gyms and special needs care centres
- Closure of playgrounds, parks, and other recreational facilities
- Hand-washing with disinfectants
- Physical distancing
- Mask wearing
- Social isolation
- Quarantine of asymptomatic people
- Misrepresentation of the COVID situation in the media
- The use of fear and other psychological manipulation to coerce the public into following harmful mitigation measures
- The lack of transparency and accountability of public health agencies
- The failure to promote evidence based preventative and therapeutic treatments
These policies instigated by public health departments across the nation are not based on solid, peer-reviewed scientific or medical research. The “scientific evidence” upon which these harmful policies are based has either not been provided to the public or withstood scrutiny by unbiased epidemiologists, virologists, infectious disease specialists, scientists or general researchers. This abuse of power and lack of transparency by a handful of bureaucrats, whose intention appears solely to burden and subjugate the Canadian population, cannot be tolerated and, in many cases, constitute crimes against humanity.
If you are a medical doctor, nurse, chiropractor, naturopathic doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare practitioner or health and wellness practitioner, and would like to join us in this endeavor, please visit our Membership page.