Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at Vancouver’s 104.3 The Breeze
On the day the latest Numeris PPM ratings were released, Graham Hatch is out of his afternoon drive assignment at Vancouver’s CHLG-FM 104.3 The Breeze. On his Facebook page Hatch tersely announced he has “left” the Stingray station he has been with for nearly six years.
Hatch has been a part of the BC radio scene for decades, as is evident from the following track of his on-air career as detailed at the Vancouver Broadcasters website:
Broadcast journalism graduate Fanshawe College and part time CFPL London ON 1982; news reader/reporter CKDA Victoria 1982-83; news CKLG Vancouver 1983-87; co-host LG Morning Zoo CKLG 1987-92; afternoon co-host and musician/lyric writer Rock 101 Twisted Tunes CFMI-FM Vancouver 1992-2011; p.m. drive CHHR-FM Vancouver 2011-12; freelance broadcaster, voice actor and communication specialist 2011-current; Hatching Ideas Creative Solutions Inc./morning news/co-host CHHR-FM 2012-14; p.m. drive host CHLG-FM Vancouver 2014-current.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…