Jon McComb Wearies of Retirement, Prepping a Podcast
The longtime morning host of News/Talk 980 CKNW hung up his mic two months ago, and already he has an itch that hasn’t been scratched. Jon went to Twitter to announce his plans.
Coming soon to earlobes everywhere
THE JON MCCOMB PODCAST!!!
Yes after just 9 weeks of retirement we need to talk. At least I do! Every week the best in commentary, interviews and me free associating. All from the basement! Deetz upcoming! Tell yur friends!!
Published on February 20, 2020 at 6:33 pm by clockwatcher
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…