Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
It’s possible Bell’s plans could change before February 1st
By Dean Daley for MobileSyrup.com JAN 3, 2020
Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV, the Quebec-based company has told its customers.
“Note — From time to time, we adjust the programming offered on our service. ” For questions, to add, modify, cancel or extend your services, call 1-866-310-BELL.”
It’s currently unclear what replacement channel Bell will add to its platform.
Rogers announced plans to drop AMC at the beginning of December. However, the Toronto-based carrier announced at the end of December that it will keep the channel after reaching a last-minute agreement with AMC.
At one point Vidéotron also had plans to get rid of the channel, but eventually cancelled the change.
It’s possible that Bell could also cancel its plan to ditch AMC before the February 1st date if it reaches an agreement with the company.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…