Penticton Radio Diary: CBC Radio One the 12+ Fave
Penticton loves its CBC Radio 1.
The public broadcaster has run away with the latest local radio ratings, made public last week.
CBC Radio 1 captured 30.2 per cent of the listener market, well ahead of the three commercial stations operating in Penticton.
Sun FM was the top commercial station with 15.8 per cent of the market, followed closely by Country 107 with 15.3 per cent.
EZ Rock Penticton rounded things out with 13.4 per cent.
The remainder of the listeners would have gone to out-of-market stations to listeners on cable or satellite and CFUZ community radio.
The ratings were gathered over an eight-week period this fall, with 690 people participating.
Much more Penticton/Okanagan news is HERE at the Castanet News website.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Vancouver weekly ‘Georgia Straight’ sold…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Ex-Player Jeremy Roenik Suspended for Joking about…