’60 Minutes’ Grills YouTube CEO: Why Aren’t You Censoring More People?
December 2, 2019
Leslie Stahl of CBS News’ 60 Minutes has released her interview with YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. During the interview, the CBS reporter demanded to know why YouTube isn’t censoring more “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”
This comes even as other sections of the mainstream media worry that authoritarian countries are using terms invented by left-wing journalists in the west, like “fake news,” as tools of censorship.
Lesley Stahl: You recently tightened your policy on hate speech.
Susan Wojcicki: Uh-huh.
Lesley Stahl: Why– why’d you wait so long?
Susan Wojcicki: Well, we have had hate policies since the very beginning of YouTube. And we–
Lesley Stahl: But pretty ineffective
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020