Have Your Say On The CBC
As True North reported last week, despite receiving $1.2 BILLION from the federal government, Canada’s state broadcaster cut 35 jobs and reported a loss of $54.4 million for the year.
Similarly, the Toronto Star, which receives $115,000 PER WEEK in federal tax credits as part of the media bailout package, cut 73 jobs after halting the publication of StarMetro newspapers throughout the country.
The mainstream media is failing.
And it’s obvious why. They’re not reporting on news that Canadians actually care about.
They don’t know what Canadians want. Instead, they would rather ram their leftist worldview down our throats.
They’re more preoccupied with taking down President Trump than focusing on Canada.
It’s no wonder so many Canadians have stopped watching the mainstream media.
At True North, we’re not beholden to any special interest group or political party. We report on news that matters to Canadians. We seek out the truth – no spin, no political correctness.
Founder, True North
P.S. We are a charity. When you donate to us, you will get a tax receipt!
Published on November 26, 2019 at 1:05 pm by Voice Over
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Vancouver weekly ‘Georgia Straight’ sold…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver