24-7 Christmas HD radio station launches in Victoria, Commercial Free
The new channel “iHeart the Holidays” is streaming new and old holiday favourites 24 hours a day, commercial free. (CTV Vancouver Island
Published Monday, November 4, 2019
VICTORIA — With Christmas less than two months away, 107.3 Virgin Radio and iHeartRadio are offering a free soundtrack for the season.
The new channel “iHeart the Holidays” is streaming new and old holiday favourites 24 hours a day, commercial free.
“Christmas music is in huge demand this time of year and I think offering a commercial free option, especially for retailers or the Christmas fan is a great option,” said Virgin Radio Victoria program director Chris Donnelly. “Anything under the sun that is Christmas and is a classic or proven hit, you’ll hear it there.”
There are three ways to hear iHeart the Holidays.
It can be found on your smartphone with the iHeart Radio app, or online at 1073virginradio.ca by selecting the iHeart the Holidays button. If you have an HD radio in your car or at home you can listen to your festive favourites by dialling in to 107.3 Virgin Radio and tuning in to HD channel 4.
“We are the only HD radio station in Victoria so we have four different HD channels,” said Donnelly. “On HD 1 is Virgin Radio, on HD 2 is CFAX 1070, on HD 3 is TSN 1040 and now on HD 4 it’s Virgin Radio’s iHeart the Holidays.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- POWER struggle: Edmonton radio stations to battle…
- Campbell River’s New Country Station…
- CTV Claims Largest Election Night Audience