Campbell River’s New Country Station ‘Raven 100.7’ Is On The Air
According to their Facebook page CKCC 100.7 “THE RAVEN” in Campbell River, B.C. has been testing since the start of October, and will officially hit the air next month.
The new 8,000 watt commercial Aboriginal station is owned by the Aupe Cultural Enhancement Society and will become the only Country station on Vancouver Island.
They claim their signal will cover the Comox Valley and the mid-Island from Sayward to Parksville.
THE RAVEN 100.7 FACEBOOK PAGE:
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…