Campbell River’s New Country Station ‘Raven 100.7’ Is On The Air
According to their Facebook page CKCC 100.7 “THE RAVEN” in Campbell River, B.C. has been testing since the start of October, and will officially hit the air next month.
The new 8,000 watt commercial Aboriginal station is owned by the Aupe Cultural Enhancement Society and will become the only Country station on Vancouver Island.
They claim their signal will cover the Comox Valley and the mid-Island from Sayward to Parksville.
THE RAVEN 100.7 FACEBOOK PAGE:
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Rick Dhaliwal Has Landed at a New Vancouver Home…