CFUN panel audio and jingles presented at the recent Red’s RPM luncheon
Courtesy of Red Robinson from his Facebook Page
There’s no better way to celebrate a great radio station than with jingles! Enjoy the C-FUN story from the 50s to the 70s with the people who made it happen.
Gone but not forgotten… CKVN may not have been a ratings killer, but TD Mulligan, John H. Tanner, Hal Weaver, Dean Hagopian, Timothy M. Burge, Ched Miller, Bill Reiter and J.B. Shayne kept the music coming on 1410.
We couldn’t tell this story without a happy ending. Those classic call letters returned in 1973 with Chuck McCoy, Fred Latremouille, Daryl “B”, Bob Magee, Jim Hault, Peter Benson, Tom Jeffries, Russ Tyson and Tom Lucas. Join me won’t you?
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- POWER struggle: Edmonton radio stations to battle…
- Campbell River’s New Country Station…
- CTV Claims Largest Election Night Audience