CBC quietly unlists Bernier’s campaign trail video, leaves other party leaders up
The Post Millennial
October 8, 2019
The CBC has Unlisted Maxime Bernier’s “Campaign Trail | Day 28” video from YouTube, a series of videos posted by CBC of the major federal party leaders addressing the media on the campaign trail across Canada.
To “unlist” a video on YouTube means that it remains on YouTube, but is only accessible by having the direct link, making it unsearchable through typical means.
But some are wondering where the Bernier’s video has disappeared to.
Even if Google searching the exact title, “Maxime Bernier on the campaign trail | Day 28,” the first results that appear are Justin Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh’s Day 28 videos.
Bernier’s media addresses aren’t as frequently covered by the CBC as Scheer, Trudeau, Singh, or May’s, with the Day 28 video being the first for Mad Max.
Could it be that one of Bernier’s promises if elected PM, is to cut funding to the cbc? hmmm
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Vancouver weekly ‘Georgia Straight’ sold…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver