CBC quietly unlists Bernier’s campaign trail video, leaves other party leaders up
The Post Millennial
October 8, 2019
The CBC has Unlisted Maxime Bernier’s “Campaign Trail | Day 28” video from YouTube, a series of videos posted by CBC of the major federal party leaders addressing the media on the campaign trail across Canada.
To “unlist” a video on YouTube means that it remains on YouTube, but is only accessible by having the direct link, making it unsearchable through typical means.
But some are wondering where the Bernier’s video has disappeared to.
Even if Google searching the exact title, “Maxime Bernier on the campaign trail | Day 28,” the first results that appear are Justin Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh’s Day 28 videos.
Bernier’s media addresses aren’t as frequently covered by the CBC as Scheer, Trudeau, Singh, or May’s, with the Day 28 video being the first for Mad Max.
Could it be that one of Bernier’s promises if elected PM, is to cut funding to the cbc? hmmm
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Afternoon Host Mark Brennae Gone from…
- CKNW Announces Retirement of Longtime Radio…
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Campbell River’s New Country Station…
- Corus Entertainment wins ‘power’ battle over…
- Don Cherry’s downfall: He became more interested in…
- Can NBC Halt Jimmy Fallon’s Long Ratings Tumble?
- Vancouver & Seattle’s First Christmas Stations
- Mark Brennae was Westernmost Turfing in Widespread Bell Cuts