Zach Bedford Announcement from STINGRAY!
Radio Industry Release
From: Steve Jones, SVP/Brands & Content, Radio Date: September 10, 2019
Stingray Radio is proud to announce that Zach Bedford, Program Director of 90.3 AMP Radio in Calgary, is taking on an expanded national role in addition to his leadership of AMP Radio.
Effective immediately, Zach is Stingray’s National Director of Premium Content and Contemporary Music Format Advisor. This new role reflects our company’s growth in national content distribution, syndication, and non-broadcast and podcast content. Zach will oversee the development and distribution of industry-leading content on Stingray’s radio stations across Canada, as well as on emerging platforms outside of radio. In addition, he will work with national partners like record labels, artists, and clients to develop national promotions on these shows. Zach will also provide his expertise to our hit music-based stations on a project by project basis.
Based in Calgary, Zach will continue to oversee the city’s #1 rated CHR station, 90.3 AMP Radio, ensuring AMP Radio’s ongoing success in this key market.
Zach can be reached at [email protected] or at (403) 520 1632.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver