45 Years on Seattle Radio, Steve Slaton Has Been Cut at KZOK
Seattle listeners have recently seen Steve Slaton (above) exit middays at Classic Rock 102.5 KZOK. Slaton has been a stalwart on the Seattle Rock radio scene since 1973, with a 19 year run at 99.9 KISW, sixteen years in afternoons at KZOK from 1992-2008, and stints at 88.5 KPLU and 95.7 KJR-FM before returning to KZOK in 2016.
Also exiting KZOK is weekend host Connie Cole. Cole worked at KZOK from 1981 through 2006 and later returned as a weekend host.
Luciana Bartes also exits as morning show producer and Public Affairs Coordinator at Classic Hits “95.7 The Jet” KJR-FM.
All three above are departures from iHeartmedia stations.
These moves were brought to our attention by Lance Venta at RadioInsight.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver