Ex-Facebook Exec Jordan Banks to Head Rogers Media
By Dean Daley, MobileSyrup.com JUL 29, 2019
Toronto-based carrier Rogers appoints Jordan Banks (pictured) to become the president of Rogers Media, the change will occur on September 9th. Rick Brace, who served in the role since 2015, will retire from the company at the end of 2019.
Banks has over 20 years in experience and most recently worked at Facebook and Instagram Canada, where he was the managing director for the past seven years. Before that, Banks was also the global head of Vertical Strategy to help the company grow in other countries. Banks also previously led eBay Canada.
Banks will oversee Rogers Media businesses across Sportsnet, Citytv, OMNI television, the Toronto Blue Jays and the Shopping Channel. Banks will also focus on furthering the growth across “sports and local in a digital world,” according to the company press release.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Three Recent Departures in TV & Radio ..…
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal