Portland journalist Andy Ngo speaks out, says Antifa behind attack (Video Added!)
By Melanie Woodrow
July 2, 2019
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) — A Portland journalist who was attacked Saturday is speaking out to ABC7 News and says Antifa members attacked him. Journalist Andy Ngo has hired Bay Area First Amendment attorney Harmeet Dhillon to represent him.
The attack happened during a clash between right-wing protesters and anti-fascists. Reportedly among the right-wing groups marching were The Proud Boys, which are designated as an extremist group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
It was captured on at least two different videos that ABC7 News was able to obtain with permission. One video was taken by Jim Ryan with the Oregonian. Another was taken by documentary producer and journalist Cory Elia.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Senior Reporter Peter Akman Turfed at CTV After…
- Soper and Brown ride again on 97.7 HTZfm
- CBC down billions after losing rights to Hockey…
- Recent Moves … as of Feb. 17th 2020
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Jon McComb Wearies of Retirement, Prepping a Podcast
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver