Portland journalist Andy Ngo speaks out, says Antifa behind attack (Video Added!)
By Melanie Woodrow
July 2, 2019
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) — A Portland journalist who was attacked Saturday is speaking out to ABC7 News and says Antifa members attacked him. Journalist Andy Ngo has hired Bay Area First Amendment attorney Harmeet Dhillon to represent him.
The attack happened during a clash between right-wing protesters and anti-fascists. Reportedly among the right-wing groups marching were The Proud Boys, which are designated as an extremist group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
It was captured on at least two different videos that ABC7 News was able to obtain with permission. One video was taken by Jim Ryan with the Oregonian. Another was taken by documentary producer and journalist Cory Elia.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Roo Phelps Moves to Evenings on Bell’s EZ Rock…