Radio PPM Analysis/Demo Leaders – June 2019 – courtesy David Bray & Partners
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with a 17.0% share of hours tuned (up from 14.0%). Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting an 18.6% share (up from 21.9% last time out). CBC Radio One grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.0% share followed by The FOX at 11.9%. The FOX is well out in front for M18-34 with a 16.6 % share of hrs. tuned (down from 17.3%). When it comes to Females 18-34, oddly enough, Rock101takes top spot posting a 14.3 % share.
Edmonton: NOW Radio takes #1 with A12+, posting a 9.2% share of hours tuned (down from 9.6%). NOW! Radio also takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 20.0% share (down from 20.9 %). CRUZ-FM tops the list for M25-54 with a 10.5 % share (up from 10.3%). For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 12.5%. NOW also led with F18-34 delivering a 19.0%.
Calgary: CBC Radio One leads the way for A12+ with a 9.4% (up from 8.1 % last time out). 95.9 CHFM is popular with the ladies, taking #1 spot for F25-54 delivering an 8.9% share (down from 9.5%). For M25-54, X92.9 is #1 with a 10.1% (down from 10.9%). CKCE-FM takes top spot for M18-34 delivering 9.7%. Wild 95.3 steps up and out front) for F18-34 posting a 13.1% share.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019