DISTURBING: Speaking At House Of Commons Committee, ‘Adviser’ Tells MPs To Use Government Power To Shut Down Social Media
by Spencer Fernando
May 28, 2019
With the elites losing control over the narrative, they’re now straight up demanding authoritarianism.
We always knew the elites would panic if they lost control of their information monopoly.
And with the establishment media increasingly challenged by social media – which gives individual citizens the ability to share our opinions far and wide – the elites are getting more desperate than ever before.
That desperation can be seen in the corrupt media bailout Trudeau is pushing, as he seeks to put the government in control of what is ‘acceptable’ and ‘unacceptable’ news.
And now, Canadian MPs – along with foreign MPs visiting Canada for a disturbing gathering of politicians trying to suppress free speech – are being told to SHUT DOWN social media entirely.
That’s what former Facebook ‘adviser’ and elitist investor Roger McNamme is saying:
“If your goals are to protect democracy and personal liberty, you have to be bold. You have to force a radical transformation of the business model of internet platforms. At the end of the day, though, the most effective path to reform would be to shut down the platforms at least temporarily. …. Any country can go first. The platforms have left you no choice. The time has come to call their bluff.”
Deeply disturbing stuff.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- RIP Gary Lockwood, KJR star from…
- KJR Super Jock Charlie Brown dies at age 74….
- Plandemic The Movie (Part 1) – Interview with…
- RCMP grabbed Rebel reporter just before…
- Trump Drags Scarborough Again Over Death of Intern…
- CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates…
- Master Of Misinformation – 5 times CBC spread…
- Victoria Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Recent Moves …… as of May 15th 2020
- Fake News Narrative With MSM Will Only Get Worse As…