DISTURBING: Speaking At House Of Commons Committee, ‘Adviser’ Tells MPs To Use Government Power To Shut Down Social Media
by Spencer Fernando
May 28, 2019
With the elites losing control over the narrative, they’re now straight up demanding authoritarianism.
We always knew the elites would panic if they lost control of their information monopoly.
And with the establishment media increasingly challenged by social media – which gives individual citizens the ability to share our opinions far and wide – the elites are getting more desperate than ever before.
That desperation can be seen in the corrupt media bailout Trudeau is pushing, as he seeks to put the government in control of what is ‘acceptable’ and ‘unacceptable’ news.
And now, Canadian MPs – along with foreign MPs visiting Canada for a disturbing gathering of politicians trying to suppress free speech – are being told to SHUT DOWN social media entirely.
That’s what former Facebook ‘adviser’ and elitist investor Roger McNamme is saying:
“If your goals are to protect democracy and personal liberty, you have to be bold. You have to force a radical transformation of the business model of internet platforms. At the end of the day, though, the most effective path to reform would be to shut down the platforms at least temporarily. …. Any country can go first. The platforms have left you no choice. The time has come to call their bluff.”
Deeply disturbing stuff.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…