Sinclair Signs Lara Logan to Report on the Border
Lara Logan has joined Sinclair Broadcast Group as a special correspondent. Logan, formerly of CBS News, has taken a 90-day assignment with Sinclair, which begins May 1. She will focus on the U.S.-Mexico border and will produce two news segments weekly.
“Lara is a resilient force who represents the best of our industry, and we are beyond thrilled to have her join our award-winning news team,” said Scott Livingston, Sinclair senior VP of news. “Her commitment to serious, impactful journalism and her ability to effectively report on some of the most consequential stories in the world makes her a welcomed addition to Sinclair. We know that our viewers will value the nuance and integrity she brings to her job.”
A South African, Logan spent 16 years at CBS News and 60 Minutes, often reporting from the front lines around the world. She took a leave of absence from CBS in 2013 after a report on Benghazi that was proven to be faulty. Logan departed CBS News last year. She’s won many awards for her reporting, including Emmys, Edward R. Murrows and the duPont-Columbia.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019