WAB Keynote Speaker Paul Jacobs on the ‘Sound Off’ Podcast with Matt Cundill
Paul Jacobs – Stop Selling Radio
In this episode we spend time discussing the challenges involved with selling at a radio station in this digital revolution. His solution is rather simple: Stop Selling Radio.
We discuss best practices for implementing new sales strategies, focus on some radio stations doing this right, and get slightly controversial (or innovative?) when it comes to selling podcasts. Radio may be going about it all wrong.
Special thanks to the people who make this podcast available to you for free.Including NLogic and Prom
Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
We are excited to extend a one-time special rate to NEW attendees to experience the WAB Conference in 2019
To be eligible for this special 85th anniversary promotion, the delegate must be an employee of a private radio or television station in Canada
For additional registration options please click here
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- KJR Super Jock Charlie Brown dies at age 74….
- Plandemic The Movie (Part 1) – Interview with…
- RIP Gary Lockwood, KJR star from…
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020
- RCMP grabbed Rebel reporter just before…
- Victoria Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Trump Drags Scarborough Again Over Death of Intern…
- Master Of Misinformation – 5 times CBC spread…
- Recent Moves …… as of May 15th 2020
- Fake News Narrative With MSM Will Only Get Worse As…