After 20 years in Edmonton, Stephen Keppler & wife are on the move, to Kelowna
Our friend Stephen Keppler announced on his facebook page…
Jaclyn and I have some bittersweet news.
We are uprooting and moving to the Okanagan!
I recently accepted a position in Kelowna, and will be on 101.5 EZ Rock for the afternoon drive show, along with a mid-day program that will air in many many markets across British Columbia! This is a station I’ve wanted to be on for a long time, and even on our wedding day, we snapped a quick photo with the banner in downtown Kelowna.
Edmonton has been my home base for the better part of 20 years off and on, and Kelowna thankfully has been our home away from home! I am so grateful for all of the relationships Jac and I have formed, and we will miss you ALL, thankfully we will visit for holidays and such.
Stephen formerly worked for Corus, Newcap and Bell Media, on air and in sales
Congrats, Stephen, from your friends at PSR
his facebook page HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media