After 20 years in Edmonton, Stephen Keppler & wife are on the move, to Kelowna
Our friend Stephen Keppler announced on his facebook page…
Jaclyn and I have some bittersweet news.
We are uprooting and moving to the Okanagan!
I recently accepted a position in Kelowna, and will be on 101.5 EZ Rock for the afternoon drive show, along with a mid-day program that will air in many many markets across British Columbia! This is a station I’ve wanted to be on for a long time, and even on our wedding day, we snapped a quick photo with the banner in downtown Kelowna.
Edmonton has been my home base for the better part of 20 years off and on, and Kelowna thankfully has been our home away from home! I am so grateful for all of the relationships Jac and I have formed, and we will miss you ALL, thankfully we will visit for holidays and such.
Stephen formerly worked for Corus, Newcap and Bell Media, on air and in sales
Congrats, Stephen, from your friends at PSR
his facebook page HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019