David Bray’s Radio PPM Analysis & Demo Breakouts
Vancouver: QMFM grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with a 14.3% share of hours tuned (up from 10.9%).
QM benefited from their usual all Christmas music month. Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 21.9% share (up from 17.9% last time out). CBC Radio One grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 12.2% share followed by The FOX at 11.6%. The FOX is out in front for M18-34 with a 17.3 % share of hrs. tuned (up from 15.9 %). When it comes to Females 18-34, QM takes top spot posting a 16.9 % share.
Edmonton: 630 CHED and NOW share #1 with A12+, each posting a 7.6 % share of hours tuned.
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 20.9% share (down from 21.2 %). CRUZ-FM tops the list for M25-54 with a 10.3 % share (up from 7.7%). For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 10.7% followed closely by Sonic at 10.6%. NOW also led with F18-34 delivering a 17.1% (up from 17.0%).
Calgary: XL103 leads the way for A12+ with a 9.7% (up from 7.8 % last time out).
Country 105 is popular with the ladies, taking #1 spot for F25-54 delivering a 13.9% share (down from 16.5%). For M25-54, X92.9 is #1 with a 10.9% (down from 11.8%). X92.9 takes top spot for M18-34 delivering 8.7% (down from 10.8%). Country105 is #1 (waaaay out front) for F18-34 posting a 30.3% share (up from 21.7% !)
Our thanks to Bray & Partners, Toronto.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul