News/Talk Radio The Most Popular US Format Yet Again, Per Nielsen PPM
NIELSEN has released its PPM most-listened-to radio formats of 2018 and F Its 10% share is a slight uptick from 9.9% in 2017.
AC stations strengthen its hold on second, increasing from 7.7% to 8.0%, while Country fell from 7.6% to 7.3% and Mainstream Top 40 fell from 7.6 to 6.9%. Classic Hits rose from 5.3-5.6% to placed fifth.
Here’s the entire top 10:
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- RIP OTR writer/actor/director Herb Ellis, aged 96