News/Talk Radio The Most Popular US Format Yet Again, Per Nielsen PPM
NIELSEN has released its PPM most-listened-to radio formats of 2018 and F Its 10% share is a slight uptick from 9.9% in 2017.
AC stations strengthen its hold on second, increasing from 7.7% to 8.0%, while Country fell from 7.6% to 7.3% and Mainstream Top 40 fell from 7.6 to 6.9%. Classic Hits rose from 5.3-5.6% to placed fifth.
Here’s the entire top 10:
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM