News/Talk Radio The Most Popular US Format Yet Again, Per Nielsen PPM
NIELSEN has released its PPM most-listened-to radio formats of 2018 and F Its 10% share is a slight uptick from 9.9% in 2017.
AC stations strengthen its hold on second, increasing from 7.7% to 8.0%, while Country fell from 7.6% to 7.3% and Mainstream Top 40 fell from 7.6 to 6.9%. Classic Hits rose from 5.3-5.6% to placed fifth.
Here’s the entire top 10:
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- Paul Larsen Exits Global Okanagan
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Gayle King Wins, Norah O’Donnell Loses at…