News/Talk Radio The Most Popular US Format Yet Again, Per Nielsen PPM
NIELSEN has released its PPM most-listened-to radio formats of 2018 and F Its 10% share is a slight uptick from 9.9% in 2017.
AC stations strengthen its hold on second, increasing from 7.7% to 8.0%, while Country fell from 7.6% to 7.3% and Mainstream Top 40 fell from 7.6 to 6.9%. Classic Hits rose from 5.3-5.6% to placed fifth.
Here’s the entire top 10:
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal