Lethbridge Fall Radio Ratings.. November 2018
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 8019 (Lethbridge Ctrl)
Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach FC Reach
CJOC Classic Rock 17.8 27.7 41.0
CHLB Today’s Country 17.0 23.7 44.8
CFRV KiSS 11.5 20.5 39.8
CJRX Today’s Best Rock 10.1 17.0 26.9
CJBZ B-93 8.7 18.4 28.3
CKBD The Bridge 4.7 11.8 14.5
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The
definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census
Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total
hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that
station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station
for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell’s Virgin Radio Toronto & Edmonton…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Trudeau Government Announces $600 MILLION Media…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPMs … Aug. 27th – Nov.…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- CBC, ‘The Ocean’ &…