Former KGO All Night Host Ray Taliaferro Missing in Kentucky
courtesy AllAccess.com November 26, 2018
Former KGO-A/SAN FRANCISCO host and ABC O&O KGO-TV anchor RAY TALIAFERRO has been reported missing, reports the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE.
TALIAFERRO, 79, the host of KGO radio’s overnight show from 1977 through 2011, has been missing for two weeks and was last seen near a MELLOW MUSHROOM pizza restaurant in PADUCAH, KY on NOVEMBER 10th; his wife reported him missing that day from their home in MASSAC COUNTY, IL, about 20 miles away from PADUCAH. PADUCAH police have issued an alert and say that TALIAFERRO may be experiencing “disorientation and signs of dementia.”
The PADUCAH POLICE DEPARTMENT is taking calls from anyone with information about where TALIAFERRO might be at (270) 444-8548.
OVER 30-PLUS YEARS TALIAFERRO KEPT MANY BRITISH COLUMBIANS AND US NORTHWESTERNERS COMPANY IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS AS THE KGO SIGNAL BLANKETTED THIS AREA LIKE A LOCAL POWERHOUSE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…