Laura Ingraham To End Radio Show, Shift To Podcasting
courtesy AllAccess.com November 14, 2018
LAURA INGRAHAM is ending her radio show and shifting to podcasting via PODCASTONE in JANUARY.
The conservative commentator and FOX NEWS CHANNEL host has been hosting a daily radio show for 17 years, most recently for COURTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT, like PODCASTONE headed by NORM PATTIZ. The radio show has been available in podcast form as well.
“While hosting a prime-time television show and raising three children on my own, continuing a three-hour morning radio show was no longer feasible,” said INGRAHAM. “Although I will greatly miss my radio listeners and affiliates, working late nights and early mornings has taken a toll on my family life. Plus, my radio audience is smart, savvy and committed, and I know most will follow my new show in the format that is revolutionizing the audio world — digital podcasting.”
INGRAHAM added, “Without phenomenal producers, a committed sales team, great station managers and program directors — and of course my loyal advertisers — this show wouldn’t have been possible. Now it’s time for a new adventure.”
PATTIZ, PODCASTONE’s Chairman/CEO, said, “Due to her HUGE success on the FOX NEWS HANNEL, daily podcasts are a much better fit for LAURA’s hectic schedule and provides her listeners in all markets access at any time to the new LAURA INGRAHAM SHOW podcast. She’s at the top of her game and her new original podcasts will fit perfectly on PODCASTONE.”
- Read much more radio & music business news HERE at the All Access Music Group website.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell’s Virgin Radio Toronto & Edmonton…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Trudeau Government Announces $600 MILLION Media…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPMs … Aug. 27th – Nov.…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Aug. 27th – Nov 25th 2018
- CBC, ‘The Ocean’ &…
- These Are The Highest-Paid US Radio Hosts