Fox News Beats Broadcast Networks on Midterm Election Night
NBC: 5.7 million viewers; 2.3 million adults 25-54
ABC: 5.3 million viewers; 1.9 million adults 25-54
CNN: 5.1 million viewers; 2.5 million adults 25-54
MSNBC: 4.7 million viewers; 1.4 million adults 25-54
CBS: 3.9 million viewers; 1.3 million adults 25-54Comparing Tuesday’s numbers to the most recent election would be misleading, given the fevered interest in every presidential showdown, but the total audience across traditional TV reflects a significant boost from typical off-year elections.
READ MUCH MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE.
Published on November 7, 2018 at 1:06 pm by boredop
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- Jim Acosta White House Press Pass Suspended