My Favorite Flashback – Today’s feature, Fleetwood Mac
Go Your Own Way
Go Your Own Way is the ultimate breakup song. The song tells the story of the broken hearts of Stevie Nicks and bandmate Lindsey Buckingham at the conclusion of their tumultuous romance. It’s a sad breakup that they two were able to turn into a top ten hit. The song peaked at #10 on the Billboard charts on March 12, 1977.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced