‘Last Man Standing’ Surges with Whopping 8 Million Viewers in Fox Premiere
September 30, 2018
The hit comedy series Last Man Standing posted a historic viewing during its Friday night debut on Fox, averaging a whopping 8 million viewers in the all-important 18-49 demo.
The Fox season seven series premiere, according to Variety, “was also Fox’s most-watched comedy on any night in nearly seven years, excluding NFL nights, and was by far the top-rated show of Friday night.”
Star Tim Allen took to Twitter on Friday to thank the fans who tuned in to watch the show on its new network.
Thanks from all of us for your eyes on our reBoot….next week is even better. @LastManStanding,” Allen tweeted.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…