Would You Share your ‘Radio Nightmares’ with the BBC?
As part of BBC Radio 4 Extra’s Autumn schedules, broadcaster Steve Penk (above) introduces a selection of new and old Radio Nightmares. There’s little funnier on live radio than when things go wrong, listeners absolutely love those moments.
In a special showcase Steve Penk digs out some of the funniest of them old and new, as well as giving listeners exclusive access to his collection of audio archives.
Steve says ‘I’ve always loved those special unscripted moments on live radio, where somebody gets a fit of uncontrolled laughter and then can’t stop, or something goes slightly wrong, it makes brilliant radio.
‘A few years back I presented a series of Primetime Television shows for ITV in the UK featuring the best of those telly moments that have gone wrong (TV Nightmares) but nobody has ever done the radio equivalent on a large scale throwing it open to the entire radio industry, until now.
The Program will be a celebration and a joyful showcase of all those wonderful moments we all love to hear, and I’d like to hear from anyone in Radio who’s ever had a Radio blooper moment. I want to feature as many as I can. Please send us your audio to be considered for the program.’
If you have any stories or audio for consideration please contact Steve Penk’s Producer [email protected]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media