Faisal Hussain: What the mainstream media won’t tell you, by Candice Malcolm
by Candice Malcolm
July 28, 2018
A cold-hearted thug walked through a Toronto neighbourhood and opened fire at innocent civilians enjoying a warm summer evening. He murdered a 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old young woman. He deserves our scorn, not our sympathy.
Canadian media outlets are going out of their way to paint Faisal Hussain as a victim. This is an insult to all Canadians, especially the victims.
Below is everything we know about the Danforth shooter, both confirmed and unconfirmed accounts, including reports that the mainstream media doesn’t want you to know.
This is what the mainstream media will not tell you.
- Ontario’s Special Investigations Unit has identified Faisal Hussain, 29, as the perpetrator of the mass shooting in Toronto’s Greektown Sunday night. The gunman killed two people and wounded 13.
- 10-year-old Julianna Kozis of Markham, and 18-year-old Reese Fallon of Toronto, a recent high school graduate, lost their lives in the attack.
- Hussain died at the scene of the shooting.
- There was an exchange of gunfire between Hussain and the police.
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the shooting.
- There is no evidence to support ISIS’s claim that it inspired Faisal to carry out the attack.
- The Toronto Police Service has not said whether the gunman’s electronic devices have been recovered and what, if anything, was found on them.
- According to Jaspal Singh, a Sikh man who witnessed the shooting, Faisal Hussain told him, “Don’t worry, I won’t kill you,” before beginning his rampage. Mr. Singh speculated that this may have been because “I also have brown skin.”
- Faisal Hussain’s older brother, Fahad, was arrested and charged with drug and weapons violations in 2015 and 2017, respectively. He has been in a coma since September 2017. Fahad’s house was once found to contain 33 illegal guns and 42 kilos of a deadly street drug.
Unconfirmed reports the media is repeating
- Hussain had previously been apprehended by Toronto police twice under the Ontario Mental Health Act (anonymous police source).
- An anonymous former teacher of Hussain at Victoria Park Collegiate says that the school contacted police in 2009 after the teacher asked Hussain what he wanted to do with his life and Hussain replied: “I want to kill someone.” (anonymous teacher)
- Hussain shot himself in the head following the rampage (anonymous person close to Hussain’s family)
Unconfirmed reports the media is ignoring
Read Much More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…