CBC HYPOCRISY by Spencer Fernando
State Broadcaster Calls Illegal Crossings Into Canada “Irregular,” While Saying “Illegal” For People Breaking Into The US From Canada
by Spencer Fernando
July 26, 2018
The state broadcaster continues pushing the propaganda narrative of the Trudeau government, and truth is left far behind.
A recent article on CBC News is titled “With all eyes on the U.S. southern border, illegal crossings from Canada quietly increase.
Here’s a key excerpt:
“Mexicans wanting to illegally enter the U.S. are flying over it first, landing in Canada and then walking south across the northern border — sometimes with the help of human smugglers, according to the RCMP and U.S. Border Patrol (USBP).
And the numbers of people doing that are going up, judging by how many people were apprehended for crossing the Canada-U.S. border illegally this year, compared to previous years.
In an area called the Swanton sector, which covers a part of New York State, Vermont and New Hampshire, 121 people were apprehended in the U.S. for crossing illegally from Canada in June, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which oversees the USBP.”
There’s nothing wrong with any of what is written. In fact, it’s perfectly factual.
The problem is how massively it contrasts with the way CBC talks about people illegally entering Canada, something pointed out by Pundit Class on Twitter:
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…