Radio host Mike Bullard admits making annoying calls to City TV reporter ex-girlfriend
by Sam Pazzano
June 9, 2018
Toronto radio host Mike Bullard admitted Friday that he made annoying phone calls to his ex-girlfriend, CityNews reporter Cynthia Mulligan, and twice breached his bail conditions after their relationship dissolved.
Bullard pleaded guilty to making annoying phone calls and two counts of breaching his release conditions. He also admitted to indirectly contacting Mulligan through a CityNews colleague in 2016 to convince her to drop the charges, court heard.
“She was steadfast in her desire to cut off all contact,” Judge Howard Borenstein said in accepting a joint submission for a conditional discharge and six months probation against the 60-year-old.
The outcome means Bullard, who is banned from contacting Mulligan in the future, will have no criminal record.
“Ms. Mulligan is an extremely articulate and successful professional and you are as well,” Borenstein told Bullard. “You have never been in trouble with the law.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…