Bill Cosby Convicted on All 3 Counts in Sex Assault of Canadian
courtesy USA Today April 26 2018
NORRISTOWN, Pa. — The jury in the Bill Cosby sexual-assault retrial has reached a verdict after a day and a half of deliberations: He has been found guilty on all three counts.
Jury deliberations in Bill Cosby’s sexual-assault retrial resumed for a second day Thursday after the jury listened to nearly an hour of read-back testimony by Cosby’s star defense witness, who sought to raise doubts about the credibility of main accuser Andrea Constand, a native of Toronto.
The seven men and five women of the jury spent hours deliberating on the first day on Wednesday, but also sent out multiple questions and requests for read-backs of statements and testimony.
Before retiring for the night shortly after 9 p.m Wednesday., the jury asked that the first item of business the next morning be a review of testimony by Cosby witness Marguerite Jackson, a former friend and colleague of Constand who claims Constandspoke to her about framing a celebrity with false accusations and then suing to extract millions. The reading of Jackson’s testimony took 57 minutes.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- Updates on Stingray changes
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019