Seattle’s KING 5 Among Top US TV February Sports Ratings
As Gord Lansdell reports on his Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page, KING 5 Seattle was one of the top NBC affiliates in the U.S. with February deliveries from the 52nd Super Bowl and the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics, the first Games televised live across all time zones.
Super Bowl LII on KING 5 finished 4th among all metered markets in Households with a 79 share (only behind host city Minneapolis and team cities Boston & Philadelphia).
The Olympics performance on KING 5 was strong as it finished among the top Local People Meter markets across all key dayparts, coming in 4th-5th in prime time starting at 5 p.m. and in 2nd place in all key demos for late-night prime plus.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM