Seattle’s KING 5 Among Top US TV February Sports Ratings
As Gord Lansdell reports on his Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page, KING 5 Seattle was one of the top NBC affiliates in the U.S. with February deliveries from the 52nd Super Bowl and the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics, the first Games televised live across all time zones.
Super Bowl LII on KING 5 finished 4th among all metered markets in Households with a 79 share (only behind host city Minneapolis and team cities Boston & Philadelphia).
The Olympics performance on KING 5 was strong as it finished among the top Local People Meter markets across all key dayparts, coming in 4th-5th in prime time starting at 5 p.m. and in 2nd place in all key demos for late-night prime plus.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Feb. 26- May 27 2018
- Longtime News 1130’ers Reaon Ford, Ann Schmaltz GONE
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- The End of a dream… It’s Really Over!…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Shaw Reportedly Shopping its Stake in Corus
- Never Trust The CBC, by Candace Malcolm
- Edmonton PPM Radio Ratings.. Feb 26 – May 27, 2018
- Mike and Helena out at Kiss 91.7
- Iconic Broadcaster/Canucks PA Voice John Ashbridge…