Seattle’s KING 5 Among Top US TV February Sports Ratings
As Gord Lansdell reports on his Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page, KING 5 Seattle was one of the top NBC affiliates in the U.S. with February deliveries from the 52nd Super Bowl and the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics, the first Games televised live across all time zones.
Super Bowl LII on KING 5 finished 4th among all metered markets in Households with a 79 share (only behind host city Minneapolis and team cities Boston & Philadelphia).
The Olympics performance on KING 5 was strong as it finished among the top Local People Meter markets across all key dayparts, coming in 4th-5th in prime time starting at 5 p.m. and in 2nd place in all key demos for late-night prime plus.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!