Kelowna, B.C. (February 5, 2018) – EZ Rock 101.5 congratulates co-hosts Andy and Tj on their 15th anniversary on the airwaves. Kelowna’s longest running local morning show team has been waking up the Okanagan Valley since Feb. 3, 2003 with ANDY & TJ IN THE MORNING, weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. PT.
EZ Rock 101.5 Congratulates Co-Hosts on 15 Years of Andy & TJ in the Mornings!
– Co-hosts and married couple Andy and Tj are the longest running morning show team in Kelowna –
“Andy and Tj’s infectious energy and dedication to the community have made them household names in the Okanagan,” said Jeff Winskell, Regional Program Director, BC Interior, Bell Media Radio. “On behalf of everyone at EZ Rock 101.5, I congratulate them both on 15 wonderful years at the station.”
Over their broadcasting careers, Andy and Tj have immersed themselves in the local community, and are dedicated to numerous charitable causes including the Canadian Mental Health Association, the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation’s Run For the Cure, the Canadian Diabetes Association, JDRF, the Kelowna General Hospital (KGH) Foundation, BC Children’s Hospital, the Kelowna SPCA, and the Rotary Centre for the Arts.
Known for their natural conversation style and quick wit, Andy and Tj have received numerous accolades, including multiple Best of the Okanagan Awards – Radio Hosts, and The Paul Harris Fellowship Award, presented by Rotary International. The couple married in 2009.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- Updates on Stingray changes
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019