ABC Suspends Brian Ross Four Weeks Without Pay for Massive ‘FAKE’ News Report about Trump
by Jeff Poor
December 2, 2017
Late Saturday, ABC News announced it was suspending network investigative reporter Brian Ross four weeks without pay for an inaccurate report that aired Friday.
The report claimed Donald Trump had direct his eventual National Security Adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russians while running for president as a candidate.
Ross followed up his reporting later that day with a “clarification,” claiming it was not while Trump was a candidate, but as president-elect.
Statement as follows: HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- Vancouver’s Radio Traffic Man Neil O’Brien dies
- Chuck Chandler dies in Victoria
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Aug. 28 – Nov. 26 2017
- Bell Media Confirms Local Radio & TV Layoffs
- David Bray’s PPM Demo Breakouts .. VANCOUVER Nov. 2017
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Dave Sheldon Leaves Pulse 107.7 for Evenings on Sportsnet…