ABC Suspends Brian Ross Four Weeks Without Pay for Massive ‘FAKE’ News Report about Trump
by Jeff Poor
December 2, 2017
Late Saturday, ABC News announced it was suspending network investigative reporter Brian Ross four weeks without pay for an inaccurate report that aired Friday.
The report claimed Donald Trump had direct his eventual National Security Adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russians while running for president as a candidate.
Ross followed up his reporting later that day with a “clarification,” claiming it was not while Trump was a candidate, but as president-elect.
Statement as follows: HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- TSN 1040’s Bro Jake Announces His Sign-Off
- Jeff Brown of Q 107 Calgary heading to west coast…
- City TV Vancouver Announces Anchor Team for Return…
- News 1130 Weather: Russ in the AM, Soon Kuss in the PM
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- JJ Richards, Former C-FUN, CKDA News Director, Dead at 88
- Bill Good Sparks Questions as Voice of New…
- Canadian Actor in ‘Dallas’ &…
- The Okanagan Valley’s 10 best radio personalities