ABC Suspends Brian Ross Four Weeks Without Pay for Massive ‘FAKE’ News Report about Trump
by Jeff Poor
December 2, 2017
Late Saturday, ABC News announced it was suspending network investigative reporter Brian Ross four weeks without pay for an inaccurate report that aired Friday.
The report claimed Donald Trump had direct his eventual National Security Adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russians while running for president as a candidate.
Ross followed up his reporting later that day with a “clarification,” claiming it was not while Trump was a candidate, but as president-elect.
Statement as follows: HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios in…
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018