Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully Interactive Music Radio Station
KiSS RADiO, broadcast in Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Abbotsford, has become the first fully interactive radio station in Canada, giving listeners musical control. .
The radio station is now allowing listeners to select the music played, all day, every day, through the KiSS RADiO app and website.
In a release, John Hipper, program director, said audience expectations were changing, and the move would help engage listeners on digital platforms.
“This innovative approach to song selection makes the listening experience a true partnership between our station and our audience by offering listeners the chance to co-create the musical experience of the entire station,” said Hipper.
Listeners can also see a list of the most popular songs recently played and register to get alerts when their favourite songs are about to play.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations