Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully Interactive Music Radio Station
KiSS RADiO, broadcast in Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Abbotsford, has become the first fully interactive radio station in Canada, giving listeners musical control. .
The radio station is now allowing listeners to select the music played, all day, every day, through the KiSS RADiO app and website.
In a release, John Hipper, program director, said audience expectations were changing, and the move would help engage listeners on digital platforms.
“This innovative approach to song selection makes the listening experience a true partnership between our station and our audience by offering listeners the chance to co-create the musical experience of the entire station,” said Hipper.
Listeners can also see a list of the most popular songs recently played and register to get alerts when their favourite songs are about to play.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Beach Radio 103.1 in Kelowna takes to the airwaves…
- What is happening to local TV news?
- LG 104.3 denied request to remove Blues
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- CKUA announcer says he was ‘elbowed’ out
- Capital FM call themselves Edmonton’s Official…
- Jimmy Fallon’s Mother Dies, Day After ‘Tonight…