Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully Interactive Music Radio Station
KiSS RADiO, broadcast in Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Abbotsford, has become the first fully interactive radio station in Canada, giving listeners musical control. .
The radio station is now allowing listeners to select the music played, all day, every day, through the KiSS RADiO app and website.
In a release, John Hipper, program director, said audience expectations were changing, and the move would help engage listeners on digital platforms.
“This innovative approach to song selection makes the listening experience a true partnership between our station and our audience by offering listeners the chance to co-create the musical experience of the entire station,” said Hipper.
Listeners can also see a list of the most popular songs recently played and register to get alerts when their favourite songs are about to play.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…