Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully Interactive Music Radio Station
KiSS RADiO, broadcast in Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Abbotsford, has become the first fully interactive radio station in Canada, giving listeners musical control. .
The radio station is now allowing listeners to select the music played, all day, every day, through the KiSS RADiO app and website.
In a release, John Hipper, program director, said audience expectations were changing, and the move would help engage listeners on digital platforms.
“This innovative approach to song selection makes the listening experience a true partnership between our station and our audience by offering listeners the chance to co-create the musical experience of the entire station,” said Hipper.
Listeners can also see a list of the most popular songs recently played and register to get alerts when their favourite songs are about to play.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…