Bill O’Reilly’s Accuser Arrested for False Allegation of Crime
October 9, 2017
What is it the Bible says about bearing false witness?
It’s been revealed that Perquita Burgess, the woman who accused former Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly of sexual harassment earlier this year (she claims that he called her “hot chocolate” and made “grunting noises” in her direction), was arrested in 2015 in Detroit for telling police her boyfriend hit her with a nonexistent gun.
Back in April, The New York Times broke the story of sexual harassment accusations against O’Reilly — including Burgess’ — at a time after former Fox News chief Roger Ailes had been fired for his own alleged misbehavior the year prior. Liberal watchdog group Media Matters targeted 80 commercial sponsors of Fox and O’Reilly’s show, claiming it would publicly embarrass them if they didn’t immediately demand O’Reilly’s dismissal from Fox News.
60 companies withdrew their support for O’Reilly’s program pending his termination. O’Reilly was fired from Fox and added his signature to a settlement between Fox and the women — including Burgess — who accused him, in order to spare his family media scrutiny. He has in the meantime repeatedly not admitted wrongdoing in any of the matters. (It should be noted that all of the allegations made against O’Reilly in the Times report besides Burgess’ were more than a decade old.)
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully…