EXCLUSIVE: College friend of former Fox News host Eric Bolling’s son claims the night before his death Eric Jr was partying hard on ‘cocaine, weed, Xanax and once dabbled in heroin’
- Eric Bolling Jr, 19, was found dead in his bed in Boulder, Colorado, last Friday – an autopsy has been performed
- He is the son of ex-Fox News host Eric Bolling, who was fired over allegations he sent pictures of his genitals to female colleagues
- Bolling Jr’s friend Wayne Carter has told DailyMail.com that the economics student was partying before he died
- He claims that Bolling Jr did cocaine, weed, Xanax and once dabbled in heroin
- There were reports that Bolling Jr was deeply upset over his father’s firing because he looked up to him
- Still, the friend insisted that the popular student didn’t intentionally kill himself but just had begun partying too hard to cope with his father’s firing
Eric Bolling Jr ‘partied’ the night before he was found dead and was allegedly seen doing drugs, including cocaine, weed and Xanax, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.
The 19-year-old economics student was found dead in his bed last Friday morning by a friend at his apartment in Boulder, Colorado.
Police logs obtained by DailyMail.com show a medical call to his home at the plush Providence Boulder apartment complex was received at 7.49 a.m.
Bolling Jr, the only son of former Fox News host Eric Bolling, 54, and his wife Adrienne, also 54, was pronounced dead later the same day.
Now a friend of Bolling Jr has claimed that the college student used illicit substances the night before he died, but said he didn’t intentionally kill himself.
Eric Bolling Jr (pictured) ‘partied’ the night before he was found dead last Friday in Boulder, Colorado, and was known to take drugs, including cocaine, weed and Xanax, a friend of the 19-year-old exclusively said to DailyMail.com
Bolling Jr is the only child of ex-Fox News host Eric Bolling, 54, who was fired in September from the network over sexual harassment allegations, which is said to have deeply affected Bolling Jr (father and son pictured together)
According to his close friend Wayne Carter, 21, Bolling Jr had been out partying the night before and had been ‘doing things [drugs]’ – even sending videos of that night’s festivities to friends via messaging app Snapchat.
Carter, who is originally from Malibu, California, exclusively told DailyMail.com that his friend was always fond of socializing but had stepped up his partying over the summer.
He also said he had been told that Bolling Jr had once dabbled in substances such as heroin but insisted that at the time of his death, he was sticking to ‘just college drugs – cocaine, weed, alcohol, Xanax sometimes.’
Bolling Jr had been enormously proud of his father’s TV career and was deeply affected by the sexual harassment allegations against him that led to him being fired by Fox on September 8. Bolling was accused of send lewd pictures of his private parts to female colleagues.