KJR Host Mitch Levy Arrested in Prostitution Sting
It’s been a challenging week for Sports Radio 950 KJR. First, the radio station lost access to sports writers from the Seattle Times. But that pales in comparison to what the radio station is dealing with now, following the arrest of morning host Mitch Levy.
Bellevue, Washington police ran an undercover operation, which included opening up a brothel for seven days at a local condominium to attract unsuspecting sex buyers. They posted online ads to entice individuals to come forward, engaged in explicit text messages with potential customers, and when those men showed up, they were arrested.
A total of 110 men were locked up and over 100 cars, motorcycles and bikes were impounded. Among those put behind bars were a large number of technology workers and Seattle sports radio morning host Mitch Levy.
According to the police report, Levy placed $160 in cash on a bedside table in anticipation of a half-hour of sex. He told one of the arresting detectives he played golf earlier in the day and was there for a massage. The police report debunks that notion though adding that there was no other reason for Levy to be at the condo other than to buy sex.
READ THE REST OF THE STORY HERE AT THE BARRETT SPORTS MEDIA WEBSITE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo